01. Loving the vibrant colours and smokey effects of this photoshoot. (Warning: NSFW.)
02. Furniture Men Hate provides a real chuckle. Even funnier is the response from her husband!
03. A tutorial to make a quilt like one (Ive been lusting over for over a year) at Anthropologie.
04. 55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself When Youre Busy, Busy, Busy. If you click only one link today, make it this one. Marthes list is filled with inspiration, wisdom and fantastic insight!
05. Mallory has opened a new blog showcasing her vintage book collection. (This post of handmade houses is just one of the awesome books shes scanned and shared thus far.)
06. Type created by the prick of a pin. So cool.
07. Paint your own watercolour pixel art.
08. How Blogging Became My Boyfriend. Hilarious because its true.
09. Your weekly dose of architecture Im crushin on. This time, the Barcode House.
10. The Girls with Glasses love hats. I love them.
11. Wildfox has an adorable kids clothing line complete with cute animal illustrations.
12. These rainbow polka dot heels are seriously lust-inspiring.
Busy, busy, busy is definitely the name of my game lately. I dont know where my time disappears to! But in my spare moments, Ive still made sure to visit my favourite blogs, and here are just some of the awesome things from around the web these last two weeks. Until next time, peace out girl scouts. xo.
Follow links for image sources.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
|A Few Lovely Links №9 (May Round-Up)
Between finals at university and preparing for my travels abroad, I fell a little behind…
|A Few Lovely Links
Giving something a try here. A little experiment, if you will. Not sure if it will stick, but hey,…
|Popping In and Out Again
Good morning, and happy weekend! Just popping in to say a quick “Hello” and then scooting right back…
|Fashion Studio Concept Development
When last I checked in, I’d mentioned an exciting project I was working on for university: designing…
5 comments · JUMP TO COMMENT FORM »